OPC2019 Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. All presenting authors are required to pre-register via online by June 14, 2019 to attend on the conference day.
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English using the abstract template which can be downloaded from the website. If the abstract template is not correct, secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
- Authors have the options of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster).
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors. No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to pre-register via online by June 14, 2019 to attend on the conference day.
Abstract Submission Topics included (but are not limited to)
- Scope 1. Optical Science
1.1. Quantum optics & photonics
1.2. Laser Physics
1.3. Nano optics & photonics
1.5. Nonlinear Optics
1.6. Interaction between Optical Fields and Matters
1.7. Ultrafast Optics
- Scope 2. Applied Optics
2.1. Optical sensing
2.7. Information Optics