|Presentation Type||Time Slot||Q&A|
|Regular Presentation||15 Minutes||~3 Minutes|
|Invited Talk||30 Minutes||~5 Minutes|
Information for Speakers
- Speakers at all sessions are requested to report their presence to the session chair before the session starts. Please note that oral presentations should last no longer than 15 minutes including 3 minutes for questions. It is important for speakers to adhere to their allotted presentation time – question and discussion time will be scheduled for each session.
- Registration is required for all presenters (oral & poster). Presenters are encouraged to register symposia2019.osk.or.kr no later than 29th May, 2019 to ensure that their materials are included in the final program and the conference abstract book.
- Please be advised that both oral & poster presentations must be conducted in English only for all Joint Symposia sessions.
- An LCD projector and a laptop installed with Windows OS, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Presenters are advised to bring their presentation file in a portable format (USB) and load your presentation on the computer 15 minutes prior to the session. ※ If you are a Mac user, please bring your Mac-to-VGA adaptor.
- Contributions submitted as an oral presentation may be accepted as a poster due to the limited amount of time slots available for presentation.
※ Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes before the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
Information for Poster
|Poster Session I||Poster Session II|
|Date||July 15 (Mon) 2019||July 17 (Wed) 2019|
|Presentation Time||16:30 ~ 18:00 (90’)||13:30 ~ 15:00 (90’)|
|Location||Main lobby on 2nd Floor||Main lobby on 2nd Floor|
- The recommended poster size is 95 cm in width and 150 cm in height.
- Poster presenters are asked to mount their poster after registration and be available for discussion at their posters during the formal poster sessions. Please note that posters remaining after the session will be discarded. Thus, please ensure to remove your posters once the session is finished.
- There is a designated location for poster presentations in the main lobby on the 2nd floor. Each display board will be identified by a poster number assigned to each poster according to the conference program.
- Poster presenters are responsible for mounting and removing their posters themselves.
Equipment to fix the posters on the boards will be provided at the poster area.